Coalbed Methane and Coal Mine Methane Development Worldwide
Raven Ridge Resources, Incorporated was founded on April 13, 1988. We have demonstrated our skill in applying a multi-discipline approach to solving difficult problems. At Raven Ridge, if the problem is unconventional and the work is challenging, we are prepared to meet it head-on with creativity and focused effort!
Coal, Coal Mine and Coalbed Methane
- We design and implement exploration and development projects;
- Conduct resource and reserve studies;
- Manage acquisition and processing of desorption, adsorption, gas composition, and geotechnical samples;
- Design and implement surface and underground drilling programs;
- Possess hands-on experience in developing underground coal gasification projects;
- Have experience in North America, Latin America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Africa and Europe.
Carbon Emissions Reductions
- We participate in the development of carbon emission reductions projects developed for the CDM, JI and voluntary markets;
- Serve as project originators and verifiers;
- Perform feasibility and due diligence studies;
- Author carbon emission reduction program standards and methodologies, such as ACM0008